Medicare PECOS list of enrolled providers. Provided free by CMS. To quickly access the information:
(1) download the zip file
(2) open the zip file and save the excel file to a place that you can access the file easily.
(3)open the excel file with Microsoft Excel.
(4) Use the "Find" function in Excel and type in the NPI number and select enter. Excel will search the entire list for that NPI number.
If the number is in the list, it will stop at that entry. Confirm the NPI number and Physician Listed.
If the number is not on the list, the program will state that the entry has not been found. Double check the NPI number that you have.
Medicare’s list of non-routine supplies and consolidated therapy procedures 2008
State of Texas Regulatory Resources
NPUAP National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Updated Pressure Ulcer Staging 2007
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Selected Bibliography
- Prevention Curriculum (PDF)
- Pressure Ulcer Treatment Curriculum (PDF)
All about PPS (includes latest Case Mix Grouper Package)
OASIS C links
PPS and Billing
Additional Outlier Information from CMS
Tables from Pseudocode - tables from the pseudocode, including Table 4, the list of V codes that have potential underlying case mix codes.
The Consolidated Billing Master List is attached here.
Risk Adjusted Outcome Reports for Each State